Thursday, March 23, 2017

Easy Blueberry Scones: The easiest scone!

 I'm a bit busy lately, well this time it's not about my game or anime, haha, I really have to work!.


But when I have a short break time from work, I still go into the kitchen (lucky that I work at home, so as long as I can manage to finish the job on time, I'm still OK). 
Woking in front of the computer is different from posting the blog, haha, because when writing blog I feel relax, I can write everything that I want ^^, and hope you don't mind reading it too. I started writing Japanese recipe lately, well, it's fun to make something new, and I just give myself a chance to practice my Japanese writing skill, if you want to see it just click here to visit Pook-dailydelicious のキッチン at Cookpad website. 
Today, I made the easiest scone recipe, no need to rub the flour with butter or even worry about the temperature of the dough. Just mix all the ingredients together, plus you don't need a cutter for shaping the scone too. You can use more or less sugar depend on your taste.  This scone is the best when serving with a load of butter and a cup of hot tea, it's my recommendation. 

Recipe: EASY BLUEBERRY SCONES 
สูตรภาษาไทย: บลูเบอรี่สโกน
日本語のレシピ:超簡単ブルーベリースコーン
Youtube: บลูเบอรี่สโกน, EASY BLUEBERRY SCONES: 超簡単ブルーベリースコーン




Easy Blueberry Scones
Makes 5


150g ..................... Cake flour
25-30g .................. Granulated sugar
5g .......................... Baking powder
............................... Pinch of salt
1 ............................ Egg
20ml ...................... Milk
40g ......................... Plain yogurt
50g ......................... Melted unsalted butter
40g ......................... Fresh blueberries


Preheat an oven to 190C.
Line baking sheet with baking paper.


 Put the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.


 Whisk to combine.


 Mix melted butter, egg, yogurt, and milk together.


 Pour into the bowl.


 Mix until combine, then add the blueberries.


 Mix until combine.


 Roll lightly into balls.


Bake for 16-18 minutes.
Serve with load of butter, and enjoy!


Easy Blueberry Scones: The easiest scone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...