Monday, October 19, 2015

Fudge Brownies: You ask for it!

 I have a lot of brownie recipes in my blog, well I think all of them are delicious, haha, but when some people ask me about fudge brownie recipe, I still didn't post it yet.

 Due to low amount of flour, fudge brownie is dense and rich. I don't add any nuts or chocolate chips into this recipe ^^, as I want it to be the basic recipe. Add 60-70g of nuts or chips to this recipe if you want.
You can bake the brownie to your taste, but the best advise is not to overbake it. I place it directly over ice replacement after baking, so it stop cooking quickly. And if you want to cut it cleanly, chill it before cutting will make cutting easier. 
I think I don't have to give you any suggestion for serving fudge brownie, haha because you can enjoy it with anything you like. 
Note: This recipe use golden syrup as it can make the brownie moist but you can use corn syrup or honey instead. 

Fudge Brownies
Make 18x18 cm brownies 




80g ............................... Unsalted butter
130g ............................. Dark chocolate (I use 57% Dark chocolate)
160 g............................. Granulated sugar
25g ............................... Golden syrup
...................................... Pinch of salt
2 ................................... Eggs
50g ............................... All purpose flour
17g ............................... Cocoa powder

Preheat the oven to 180C
Line 18x18 cm pan with baking paper.




Put the chocolate and butter into a bowl and place over a pan of simmering water.
Stir until melt completely.
Remove from the heat, pour the sugar and pinch of salt into a bowl, stir to combine.
Mix in the Golden syrup.
Let the mixture cool for 5 minutes.
Pour the eggs into the bowl, mix to combine.
Mix in the flour and cocoa powder.
Pour into the prepared pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.



Fudge Brownies: You ask for it! 

2 comments:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...