Monday, March 3, 2014

Strawberry Microwave Jam

Some of the reader asked me about strawberry jam recipe.
You can find many of them (both in the book and on the internet ^^), but for me I think the easiest one is the one that I choose. Mostly I don't make it as a preserving method (well, I don't own the strawberry farm), so I make it just because I want to eat delicious strawberry jam. This one is very easy to make, but as I said it's not for keeping, after making and cooling, you can put it in a jar and keep in the fridge for 1 month. Making Jam by yourself is great esp. when you don't have to standing stirring it for hours, hehe. 




Strawberry Microwave Jam



200g ............................... Strawberry
170g ............................... Granulated sugar
2tbsp ............................... Lemon juice


Mix all the ingredients together in the microwavable bowl, use large bowl because you won't cover it while cooking, if using too small bowl you will have to clean your microwave instead of getting a Jam ^^" (if using frozen strawberry, weigh then mix it with sugar and lemon juice, then let it return to room temperature before cooking).
Heat in the microwave for 8 minutes (600w).
Remove from the microwave stir, heat for 2 minutes (600w).
Remove from the microwave stir, heat for 2 minutes (600w).
If you want it to be thicker, heat again for 2 minutes (600w).
Put in the jar, let the jam cool completely before refrigerate, you can keep it in the fridge for 1 month.


Strawberry Microwave Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...