Friday, July 24, 2009

Mini Brownies Cupcake: Chocolate-chocolate in one bite!

I like to go to the convenient store and the shelf that I have to visit is the chocolate shelf! Well, most of them are sweet but I always try any brand that I get my eyes on.
So, I always end up with a lot of cute little packages, one with nut, with fruits or sometimes, I get my favorite like snickers, mars or etc.

But this time I see this one, Morinaga's bitter chocolate, (well, I think most of you are the same as me, when something say that it has less calories, and taste good, you might want to try, haha)
The package of this chocolate got my attention, only 20 kcal per piece, it's very little ^ ^.

After tasting one pieces, I think about the transform it into something more delicious. (I have to tell you that, there is nothing strange with this chocolate, the fact is the piece is very thin >*<, so one piece, very little calories. The taste is good and it's easy to buy, just around the corner of my home ^ ^.) I transform it into this little gem, I adapt this recipe from the little loaf (it's not small enough, I want it to be bite size). So, from the loaf, I use small foil cupcake mold instead, add more chocolate in the recipe (well, I think you can add more up to 35 g). So, with each bite, you will get the taste of the brownies and when it's small, so each one of them has a little calories too ^_^.





Mini Brownies Cupcake

Makes 8 (6x2.5cm piece)


1
Egg
45g
Caster Sugar

A pinch of salt
45g
Cake flour
5g
Cocoa powder
¼ tsp
Baking powder
50g
Unsalted butter (melted and cool)
25g
Bitter chocolate (cut into small chunks)
8
Pecan nut

Preheat the oven to 180 °C
Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together.

Beat the egg with sugar and salt until pale, pour the flour mixture into the egg and whisk to combine.
Pour the melted butter into the egg and flour mixture, whisk to combine.
Fold in the chocolate chunks, then pour into the molds, and place the pecan on the top of the cake.
Bake for 10-13 minutes or until puff up and cooked through.


Mini Brownies Cupcake: Chocolate-chocolate in one bite!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, you never fails to amaze me with your creation. I love your blog so much and your foodie pictures are great too. I have a BEST BLOG AWARD for you and I hope you can come to collect it from my BLOG. HAPPY SUNDAY!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...