Sunday, January 20, 2008

Chocolate Hamper


I know it’s not Valentine’s Day yet but I received a lovely chocolate hamper from my Dearest, I don’t know what he think but I love it anyway. I always spend a lot of time in the chocolate section of the supermarket (anywhere in the world, the fact is I really like supermarket, I can spend a day, I know it’s crazy but I’m so exciting about the food around me). Chocolate is a comfort food for me, I like real chocolate with the high percentage of cocoa mass and it’s good to see it can be found more easily almost in any supermarket. But there a time that I want a sweet chocolate, a children’s favorite, like M&M, KitKat, and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Kiss so I’m very glad when I see this hamper, because it contains both of my favorite, the dark chocolate and sweet chocolate.

Let me talk about the item in the hamper.

First: Mr. M&M

Lovely and Always smiling, both of them promise not to melt in your hand.

Second: KitKat Bites

Have a break, no you don’t have to break, and they come in a little bite you just pop in your mouth when you want.

Third: Hershey’s Sticks

A stick a day keeps doctor away.

Forth: Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Big Kiss

This kiss is not last long, may be I need a bigger one.


Fifth: Hershey’s Pot of Gold

There are a lot of gold hidden in brown chocolate.


Sixth: Lindt Lindor Cornet Dark 60%

My Favorite, the dark chocolate and smooth filling is so good together, I think 3 pieces is not enough (and while I’m writing this they’re gone.)


Seventh: Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate

Macadamias and dark chocolate, what a good combination, I never go to Hawaii before but if it’s taste like this, I really want to go there.


Eighth: Guylian Chocolate Sea Shells

You don’t have to go to the sea to get the sea shell, you can eat it too.


Nineth: Guylian La Trufflina

These truffle can be a good finish for this hamper, and I will finish writing and start having a good chocolate week from now.

1 comment:

  1. Thats fantastic, my other half has bought me a great chocolate hamper from chocolate trading for my birthday with Michael Cluizel chocolate in, have you tried that? Its 65-70% cocoa and just tastes soo good!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...